Forever Elevate Your Experience of Mantra!
A 7-module deep-dive online course with Anandra George, internationally respected teacher, musician and Heart of Sound founder.
Are you a chant leader who wants to uplevel your kīrtan skills?
Are you a yogāsana teacher or yoga therapist who hasn’t yet discovered the full potential of mantra?
Do you have a mantra practice but sense something is “off” with your mantra practice, and you don’t know how to tune it up?
Do you want to learn how to play mantras on the harmonium, with proper pronunciation and melody?
This One of a Kind Course Includes:
- 20+ hours of video teaching with Anandra, a mix of live classroom teacher training footage and recordings made just for you
- A 55-page PDF handbook of Alphabet charts, diagrams, pronunciation notes, transliteration tips, mantra reference guide, and much more
- Guided chanting practice Mp3s you can listen to anywhere and practice on your phone, on your commute
- 20+ Mantra Mp3s with slow, exaggerated pronunciation designed for absolute beginners (and inaccurately trained mantra chanters!) to help you train/retrain your ear and your tongue
- Step-by-step, call-and-response practice checklists that instill good habits and prepare you to chant with confidence
- LIVE practice and reflection from a buddy on the course
- LIVE coaching, troubleshooting, and refinement from Anandra’s Heart of Sound teaching assistants during regular video feedback sessions
- Empathy strategies for processing your newfound knowledge in a global community wherein cultural appropriation is mainstream, and most chant leaders don’t know what they don’t know! 😉
- Every answer to every question Anandra has received in 10 years of teaching Sanskrit pronunciation to chant lovers around the globe, woven into the curriculum
- Mobile app or computer course access for your convenience
- Paying it forward investment of course proceeds into perpetuating Indian culture for future generations
Anandra has studied in India extensively since 1997 and shares Sanskrit sounds, mantra meditation, and Indian music with global audiences at the behest of her beloved gurus.
After chanting Sanskrit mantra with devotion but *no precise tuning* for 13 years, finally someone told her! After the initial sting of shock and embarrassment, she focused her passion and dove into re-learning Sanskrit sound vibrations from a Tantrik perspective…as perhaps only a chant lover could. Part intimately devotional singer, part nerdy perfectionist, and part compassionate teacher, Anandra is in a unique position help you embody the full potential of your mantra practice.
She created the Heart of Sound, the world’s first yoga teacher training based entirely on the transformative power of sound. She also founded the Sacred Sound Stage at the prestigious International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh (India), as well as the global Mantras for Peace subtle activism project. She has taught and sung at the world’s largest yoga festivals, and has been featured in Hindi, Russian, Japanese, German, and English press for her pioneering work with sound and mantra.
Anandra is based in both India and Hawai’i and has helped tens of thousands of students from more than 100 countries connect to the transformational power of sound and mantra over the past decade.